ABOUT JASON MOORE
Team Leader/Listing Specialist
- Jason is a life-long resident of Gwinnett County
- Graduate of Collins Hill High School
- Graduate of The Georgia Institute of Technology - Bachelor's Degree in Business Management
23 Years of Successful Real Estate Experience!
- Member of the RE/MAX Diamond Club 2020
- Double Phoenix Award 2020 – 20 years in the NAMAR Million Dollar Club
- #1 Team at RE/MAX Legends 2019-20
- Member of the RE/MAX Titan Club 2017
- #1 Team at RE/MAX Legends 2017
- #1 Listings Team at RE/MAX Legends 2015 - 2016
- #1 Traditional Resale Team at RE/MAX Legends - 2011-2014
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award - 2014
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award - 2009
- Member of the RE/MAX Chairman's Club 2013-2016, 2018-2019
- Member of the RE/MAX Platinum Club 2005-2008, 2011-2012
- Member of the RE/MAX 100% Club 2001-2004 and 2009-2010
- Member of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers)
- Member of NAMAR (Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®) and the Athens Association of REALTORS®
- Lifetime Active Phoenix Member of the NAMAR Million Dollar Club
- CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (Founding Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing 2004)
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
- Experience in Residential Homes, Luxury Homes, New Homes, Foreclosures, Short Sales and Property Management
ABOUT KIM MILLER
Buyer's Agent / Leasing Specialist / On-Site Agent
Kim Miller has experience also in listing homes and new construction. First licensed in 1996, Kim joined RE/MAX in 1999 and the Sells Moore Team in 2008. Kim has earned the prestigious RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award.
ABOUT HOLLY FLYNN JONES
Listing Partner & Luxury Buyer Specialist
Holly Jones has experience in REO, Short Sale Properties, Lake Properties and Gated Communities and Golf Communities. Holly was first licensed in 1997 and began her real estate career with on-site new construction sales. Holly joined RE/MAX in 2004 and joined the Sells Moore Team in 2007.
ABOUT ASHLEIGH HAMMOND
Team Coordinator/Rental/Transaction Coordinator
Ashleigh Hammond joined the Sells Moore Team in 2013 and obtained her real estate license in 2014. Ashleigh has 7 years of Property Management experience. Ashleigh has been managing our large inventory of rental properties for several years and is now concentrating on our Sale Department, coordinating our listing, contract and closing transactions.
ABOUT AMBER SPILER
Director of Rental Inspections
Amber decide follow in the family footsteps and move into the Real Estate world in 2017. Soon after she joined the very team she trusted her rental property with and is now a member of the Leases Moore Team.
Over 20 years of experience in the hospitality world has instilled in Amber a customer service attitude that you will serve you well, whether you are a landlord or tenant with the Leases Moore Team.
ABOUT DEBBIE DEWEY
Listing Partner/Buyer's Agent/Luxury Specialist
Debbie treats all of her clients like family. She works tirelessly to make sure she finds the perfect home for her Buyers and gets them the best deal possible. When representing Sellers, Debbie uses her wealth of experience, passion for staging, extensive knowledge and professional negotiation skills to make sure she gets her clients top dollar for their home. Licensed in Georgia in 1992, Debbie has been with RE/MAX for 25 years. She was a Top 20 Agent in the Atlanta Board of REALTORS® 2 years in a row, is a Lifetime Phoenix Member of the Million Dollar Club, Member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and Chairman's Club. Debbie holds the ABR and CNE REALTOR® designations, specializing in Residential Real Estate, Luxury Homes and New Homes. She received a Master of Arts in Computer Resource Management from Webster University in 1992 and a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration & Marketing from the University of South Florida in 1982.
ABOUT STELLA YORK
Stella York has been involved in the real estate industry since 1989 when she worked at the Greensboro Board of REALTORS® in North Carolina. Through the years she has worked with 6 real estate firms, 4 of them being RE/MAX offices, in various administrative roles. After a few years of agent marketing work, Stella finds her way back to RE/MAX Legends again since 2016 to help the team with marketing and various other projects.