LISTING THE PROPERTY:
- The property will be listed for rent or sale for the last 30 days of your lease.
- A lockbox will be placed on the door (only agents can access) and a sign will be placed in the yard (if HOA allows).
- Tenant’s phone number(s) will be posted in the “Showing Time” system. Showing Time keeps your number private to applicants and agents. This system will email and text appointment requests that you can confirm or deny. There is also a Showing Time app that can be downloaded to your mobile device.
- Any same-day showings can be denied. All showings with at least 24 hour notice should be confirmed.
- There is a $100.00 “Denial of Access” fee in your lease, so please allow the property to be shown as much as possible. Agents and applicants understand that you are getting ready to move and will ignore any boxes/packing material.
- Remember to leave all utilities on until a move-out inspection has been performed. There is a $200.00 “Early Disconnection” fee in the lease.
- The move-out inspection can be performed when all belongings are out of the property and the tenant is ready to turn over the keys/remotes.
- The move-out inspection will need to take place no later than the day after your lease ends. There is a $150.00 “Holding Over” charge in your lease if you stay beyond that date.
- We schedule move-out inspections Monday-Friday, between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- We do prefer that you be present for the move-out inspection.
- The property should be turned over in the same condition as “move-in” with exception of normal wear and tear.
- The Team Member present at the move-out does not determine the condition of the property or make any decisions on the condition, any charges, or the refund of the security deposit. Jason Moore will make all final decisions on the move-out within 3 business days.
SECURITY DEPOSIT RELEASE:
- Within 3 business days of move-out, you will receive a “Termination and Release” to sign electronically. This document will have a breakdown of any and all charges.
- Please remember that the “re-key” fee in your lease will automatically be deducted from your security deposit.
- The tenant, landlord and property manager will sign this document.
- RE/MAX Legends will release your portion of the security deposit within 30 days of move-out. A check will be mailed to your forwarding address.